Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not to offend you

'Babe I dont mean to insult you but i saw your belly was hanging over your pants more than usual sunday at church, so im glad we are joining a gym'


Those were the sweet words of my wife on Monday when we decided it was time to join a gym. The sad thing is, I was thinking the same thing, along with, good thing I wore this jacket to cover it up!

Cheyenne and I are scheduled to run our first full marathon December 13th! However due to the torrential rain we have been receiving in north Texas, our training has been replaced by hours of TV watching. Also, does anyone else think time change is overrated? Lets be real, most Americans are work-a-holics, and the few days of sunshine after work have been put 'to better use' at 5 a.m. for those who are actually up at that time.
We will try to post on our blog more often. I am horrible at writing, and Cheyenne is getting tired of revising e-mails I send her to look over before I send to clients/bosses, therefore we thought blogging would be good exercise to develop my writing skills. Feel free to correct any grammatical errors I write, trust me this will help me, and relieve Cheyenne of her part-time job.

No comments: